Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Michael and Ben are two Restaurateur with a 20 years’ experience in the Hospitality industry.
They met in the summer of 2000 and have been working shoulder to shoulder for more than twenty years in Italy and United Kingdom.
With Capri, they want to bring together their experience and knowledge of the Italian cuisine for their Diners.
Capri was born with the intent to combine attentive service and delightful cuisine, using fresh ingredients prepared with care and passion every day.
The idea is to bring a piece of Italy to London and Capri wants to Delight Diners with the authentic flavours of the Italian Cuisine.
From a wide selection of pasta to the fresh meat and fish of the day sourced with care and prepared and cooked by Antonio the Head Chef.
Capri is the greatest expression of Our love and dedication for what we do, as we believe that what we do here is not only our job but Our passion.
Feel free to order an even larger portion as each steak is cut to order!
We strive to keep the pub very much a pub while offering a Mediterranean-inspired menu that’s won many followers over the years.
We have a cosy fire for the winter and a wonderful garden for the summer – it truly feels like a hidden gem and well worth a visit.
Hopefully you can find everything you need to know here on the website but we’d much rather welcome you in person! Please feel free to get in touch – bookings are advisable for dining in the evening or weekend lunches – or just drop by for an early evening drink whenever you fancy. We hope to see you soon.
The Grilandia in Westbourne Grove is our first branch founded in 2018 by men of vision in order to provide a haven for those people who love the feel of nature around them.
In 2019 We Opened Grilandia no2. in Wimbledon and in 2021 Grilandia Chiswick and Richmond.
Designed by Award winning interior design studio ACCANTO INTERIORS.
Situated in the heart of Chiswick with easy transport links from Turnham Green and Chiswick Park, this imposing Victorian corner site is the perfect pub to drink, dine, relax and enjoy.
An extensive wine list and a menu serving the best in seasonal British & Spanish tapas, all cooked fresh on site by our in house team makes for a great outing, day or night.
Children also welcome. Dogs welcome in the bar area & garden
For menus please visit our website.
We only accept card payments and no cash.
- CCorneliusvipLondon •96 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoA brand new wine list of the best super Tuscan you can buy… a superb new Christmas dessert menu and a lovely festive dining room. Perfection! All with the best service in town.More infoVilla di GeggianoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Chiswick•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe came here following a recommendation of my Argentinian friend. We had three starters and three steaks, and shared a bottle of the patagonian Malbec, and it was simply delicious! I loved the provoletta starter and the aubergine with goats cheese, and the steak was wonderful quality. Every main comes either with a nice mash, with a salad or fries. This time we were too full for dessert, but knew we had to return to try the Dulce de Leche pancakes. The ambience is beautiful, and despite a busy evening the noise level wasn't too loud. Service was great as well.More infoBuenos Aires Argentine Steakhouse - ChiswickPrice: Expensive• Argentinian• Chiswick•4.7
- GGallyLondon •3 reviews4.0Dined on 24 Nov 2023Lovely restaurant with great food and friendly staff. There were three of us and we were sat in a corner which was cosy and very pleasant, the table was perhaps a bit on the small side for three of us once food, wine and water arrived, but overall a very good evening!!More infoCapri RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Chiswick•4.6
- JBJaneB1 review5.0Dined on 10 Oct 2023We had a delicious meal, with great vegetarian options. The service was really friendly and efficient. This was my second visit and Pho Chiswick is fast becoming one of my favourite local restaurants!!More infoPho ChiswickPrice: Moderate• Vietnamese• Chiswick•4.7
- DDavoLondon •1 review4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The roast (2 small slices of beef) was very nice but 20ish quid for a very average lentil (with a tiny amount of mushroom) Wellington was daylight robbery. Overall rather disappointed. Not been there before and was looking forward to it. Service good, food 50/50.More infoHigh Road BrasseriePrice: Moderate• European• Chiswick•4.2
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.