- PSPruSingerLondon •17 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoA lovely dinner although we were served by a different person at every stage of the meal. We did also receive the bill before our coffees arrived as a result of so many people serving us. Dinner was lovely though. The festive shepherds pie was delicious although the sprouts were very overcooked.More infoThe Ivy Richmond BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Richmond•4.3
- CFCameliaFLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWaiters were professional, helpful and very polite. Food was good and a lovely ambience.More infoCarluccio's - Marriott HeathrowPrice: Expensive• Italian• Heathrow•3.8
- OTLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe dined on a chilly but bright blue Thursday, 30th November at 1.30pm. Greeted at the entrance door with decorated Christmas trees; and Pierre, who settled us and led us to a greatly positioned table in the restaurant, overlooking the decadent bar. We opted for a set 3 course menu which was cooked and served to the highest standard. A bread and butter basket preceded and we added sparking water, a bottle of Bordeaux, and coffees, to the lunch. When adding a 13.5% service charge and a tip, our lunch totalled £170. £85 per head is good value for a top quality restaurant, serving good food and great service. The restaurant itself was busy and with a background of music played at a level that the customers could all talk and enjoy the company within. We couldn’t fault the time we spent there and will be back there again soon. Top class dining. J&T KingstonMore infoScott's RichmondPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Richmond•4.6
- SCSteveCMiami - Dade •2 reviews4.0Dined on 25 Nov 2023Restaurant was busy therefore make sure you book. The menu is small but the food very good. The service is great with Callum our waiting working hard to satisfy all our needs whilst some others not so attentive!More infoSteak & Lobster HeathrowPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Heathrow•4
- TTu31London •7 reviews4.0Dined on 10 Sept 2023Ambience is very good. Awesome to see a train of planes lined up for landing. The runway lights and generally light blue sky at dusk is awesome. Can be improved; a) Very less vegeterian options b) Sunday evening, limited staff was a problem c) the one veggie dish was not great; used canned tomato gravy which didnt taste greatMore infoSky Bar & PK Restaurant at Courtyard London HeathrowPrice: Expensive• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Heathrow•3.8
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.