- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoI went for my Birthday with family and it nice and kids friendly too .More infoGaucho The O2Price: Very Expensive• Steak• Greenwich•4.3
- LMLisaMLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 17 Nov 2023We went for a birthday celebration and we’re not disappointed. The food and service as well as the surroundings were wonderful. Thank you LMMore infoLands End RestaurantPrice: Expensive• British• Docklands•4.2
- RKRochelleK1 review5.0Dined on 28 Oct 2023They were very accommodating and treated us well and with respect. I would certainly recommend. It is also a beautiful venue. A friend is thinking of having her 50th there. Thank youMore infoSunborn Afternoon TeaPrice: Very Expensive• Afternoon Tea• Docklands•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Wonderful greeting and service throughout, lovely team, all happy to help. We went for a beautiful bottle of Raul Perez Mencia, reasonably priced at £47, scallops, bone marrow, x2 Sunday roasts and a sticky toffee pudding with the sherry pairing. All in £160, would come weekly if my bank balance would allow but once in a while for a treat, absolutely worth it! Thank you Hawksmoor team.More infoHawksmoor Wood WharfPrice: Expensive• British• Canary Wharf•4.6
- KMKeiraMLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Thank you for a lovely brunch! Me and my fiancé used some of our Christmas money for a New Year’s Day treat. We were so happy with the attentive service, chilled atmosphere and delicious food.More infoThe Ivy in the ParkPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Canary Wharf•4.3
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.