Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
In almost 8 years we've never repeated a dish, meaning each week the Pidgin experience will be entirely unique.
In 2017 Pidgin was awarded Best Restaurant at the Observer Food Monthly Awards.
- CRClaudiaRLondon •2 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoOverall a good experience. Sadly, the room was very cold and the time in between dishes was a bit long. The tasting menu was delicious, but not very cohesive in terms of flavor profile.More infoPidginPrice: Very Expensive• Modern European• Hackney•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food was exquisite. I cannot wait to go back.More infoChakana LondonPrice: Expensive• Peruvian• Hackney•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe really enjoyed our food. So much variety and great ingredients. It was a lovely place to celebrate my daughter's birthday.More infoJolene Newington GreenPrice: Expensive• British• Stoke Newington•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat service and attentive to allergies. Food was delicious and menu was very reasonably priced.More infoBlacklock ShoreditchPrice: Moderate• Steak• Shoreditch•4.8
- SSnoozeloseLondon •7 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe had a lovely pre dinner hour in a booth - a couple of well made drinks each and lovely popcorn on the house!More infoBehind This WallPrice: Moderate• Cocktail Bar• Hackney•4.7
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Hackney is La Bibliothèque
The restaurants with the best service in Hackney are La Bibliothèque, MAP Maison and Rosie Kellett & Virginia Malavasi's Fall Supperclub
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Hackney are La Bibliothèque, MAP Maison and Rosie Kellett & Virginia Malavasi's Fall Supperclub