- PSPruSingerLondon •17 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoA lovely dinner although we were served by a different person at every stage of the meal. We did also receive the bill before our coffees arrived as a result of so many people serving us. Dinner was lovely though. The festive shepherds pie was delicious although the sprouts were very overcooked.More infoThe Ivy Richmond BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Richmond•4.3
- OTLas Vegas •1 review4.0Dined 6 days agoGood food, service great, attentive to our dietary requirements. However the lighting was so poor it felt like sitting in the dark. Had difficulty reading the menu as a result.More infoPho EalingPrice: Moderate• Vietnamese• Ealing / Ealing Broadway•4.4
- OTSouth Wales •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoVery helpful staff. Asked to slightly turn down music as we are a group of 5 women with compromised hearing. Prompt service, with a smile. All Of us enjoyed our meals. We will definitely return. Thank you all.More infoThe Grove in EalingPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Ealing / Ealing Broadway•4.3
- OTLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe dined on a chilly but bright blue Thursday, 30th November at 1.30pm. Greeted at the entrance door with decorated Christmas trees; and Pierre, who settled us and led us to a greatly positioned table in the restaurant, overlooking the decadent bar. We opted for a set 3 course menu which was cooked and served to the highest standard. A bread and butter basket preceded and we added sparking water, a bottle of Bordeaux, and coffees, to the lunch. When adding a 13.5% service charge and a tip, our lunch totalled £170. £85 per head is good value for a top quality restaurant, serving good food and great service. The restaurant itself was busy and with a background of music played at a level that the customers could all talk and enjoy the company within. We couldn’t fault the time we spent there and will be back there again soon. Top class dining. J&T KingstonMore infoScott's RichmondPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Richmond•4.6
- JMJenMLondon •9 reviews5.0Dined on 5 Nov 2023As always, great food, great service, with friendly accommodating staff, makes for an enjoyable evening for all occasions!!!More infoMaxim Chinese RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Chinese• Ealing / Ealing Broadway•4.6
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Hanwell who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Hanwell either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.