- OTOpenTable DinerBerkshire •1 review5.0Dined on 24 Nov 2023Staff were so friendly! The food was outstanding! A very special visit indeed! This is a place you must go to in Venice! I will definitely be returning when I come back to this beautiful place! Hard Rock Cafe made our experience amazing!More infoHard Rock Cafe - VenicePrice: Moderate• American• Venice•4.1
- KSKevinSMontreal / Quebec •1 review5.0Dined on 18 Nov 2023The food was absolutely amazimg. The Hand chopped beef "Damini Selection" was out of this world.More infoRestaurant Terrazza DanieliPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Venice•4.6
- MHMichaelHLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 11 Nov 2023The most wonderful food we've ever tasted and beautiful surroundingsMore infoClub del DogePrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Venice•4.7
- SRSophR1 review5.0Dined on 10 Nov 2023Great service, a wounderful view and we got to sit in a fairly quiet courner, everything felt very romantic. I must say everyone were very attentive and we had a wounderful night with god food!!More infoGio'sPrice: Expensive• Italian• Venice•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined on 10 Nov 2023Tasty risotto , excellent truffle meat. Happy to be thereMore infoBistrot de VenisePrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Venice•4.8
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.