- OTLondon •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoGood set lunch menu although there isn’t a choice on the main course which can be restrictive for those with a dietary requirement. Service was excellent!More infoLeo's Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Regional Italian (Sardinia)• Homerton•4.5
- JRJohnRHertfordshire •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis was my third visit to Pidgin and the first for my friend. I had suggested Pidgin as my two previous visits had been great and the third did not disappoint. Every element of the night was 10/10, from the food, wine pairing, ambience and service. Thank you so much for another great evening. Pidgin is by far my favourite restaurant in London. Would highly recommend to other friends.More infoPidginPrice: Very Expensive• Modern European• Hackney•4.6
- KCKateCEEssex •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAmazing evening. It was my son’s 21st and the restaurant could not have done more. Absolutely fantastic staff, great food - and the staff singing happy birthday was the icing on the cake! Thank you so much.More infoBlacklock ShoreditchPrice: Moderate• Steak• Shoreditch•4.8
- TDTabithaD1 review5.0Dined on 11 Oct 2023Short middle Eastern style menu which is consistently delicious: falafel and harissa fries were generous, fresh and tasted great.More infoGrow, HackneyPrice: Moderate• Middle Eastern• Hackney•4.3
- LLucy23yEssex •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Gorgeous food, delightful minosas… perfect NYD setting.. will definitely return!More infoSTK Rooftop – StratfordPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Stratford•4.3
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Homerton is Leo's Restaurant & Bar