- FfatericLondon •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoPerfect for pre -theatre - outstanding food, attentive staff and without the feeling of being rushed.More infoThe Britannia RichmondPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Richmond•4.7
- SsallyhLondon •10 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoThe Ivy is one of the most beautiful restaurants and service is great. My mushroom linguine was delicious but unfortunately my partners fish and chips was disappointing. The batter was flabby and not cooked through.More infoThe Ivy Richmond BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Richmond•4.3
- AWAmandaWLiverpool/Merseyside •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI can’t recommend this restaurant highly enough, it’s absolutely fantastic and whilst a little pricey worth every penny!More infoScott's RichmondPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Richmond•4.6
- ETEmmaTLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Amazing in every way!! Thank you so much XMore infoPetersham Nurseries Restaurant RichmondPrice: Very Expensive• European• Richmond•4.5
- PMPrincessMJLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 20232nd time here for Sunday lunch and, once again, didn’t disappoint! The food was lovely (the roast potatoes weren’t as good as last time, but still lovely!), our server was attentive, kind and friendly. Really enjoyed!More infoGaucho RichmondPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Richmond•4.5
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Limited-time London Dining Experiences to Try in November
Available until the end of the month only.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 29, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Hounslow. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Modern European and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Hounslow who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Hounslow either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.