- FfatericLondon •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoPerfect for pre -theatre - outstanding food, attentive staff and without the feeling of being rushed.More infoThe Britannia RichmondPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Richmond•4.7
- SsallyhLondon •10 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoThe Ivy is one of the most beautiful restaurants and service is great. My mushroom linguine was delicious but unfortunately my partners fish and chips was disappointing. The batter was flabby and not cooked through.More infoThe Ivy Richmond BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Richmond•4.3
- AWAmandaWLiverpool/Merseyside •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI can’t recommend this restaurant highly enough, it’s absolutely fantastic and whilst a little pricey worth every penny!More infoScott's RichmondPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Richmond•4.6
- HEHungryEatersLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on 7 Oct 2023Good and service is excellent. We have never had a bad meal at Sizlers. Always enjoy going there. Can highly recommend it.More infoSizlers Italian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Isleworth•4.6
- ETEmmaTLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Amazing in every way!! Thank you so much XMore infoPetersham Nurseries Restaurant RichmondPrice: Very Expensive• European• Richmond•4.5
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time London Dining Experiences to Try in December
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.