- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThis place is incredible - an absolute must! Proper food, proper service, proper vibe. Absolutely love it, they never disappoint.More infoBordelaisePrice: Moderate• French• Tooting•4.6
- JSJulieSNewcastle and Northumberland •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat food and service. Good Gluten Free choices, my daughter really enjoyed the pancakes! Staff worked really hard on a busy Sunday morning.More infoBill's Restaurant & Bar - WimbledonPrice: Moderate• Contemporary British• Wimbledon•4.4
- KEKatEmms1 review4.0Dined on 22 Oct 2023They were able to accommodate a large group of us at last minute so we were very thankful for that. The food was excellent, very tasty and for my vegetarian friends, there was an ample choice of tasty dishes. It's definitely worth a visit or takeaway. Apart from a misunderstanding with a waitress that threatened to spoil the day, I would absolutely visit again and recommend to friends/family. I must also add that the kitchen cooked past time so we could take home some more of the tasty food, it really was that good! Thanks for a lovely day and night out, I will be back at the nearest opportunityMore infoThe RavensburyPrice: Expensive• Indian• Mitcham•4.1
- MMikeLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Excellent food, particularly the aubergine curry and the onion bhajisMore infoLahore KarahiPrice: Moderate• Pakistani• Tooting•4.4
- CHCatherineHLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023As ever a great meal. Helpful staff and welcoming to our children!More infoIvy Cafe, WimbledonPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Wimbledon•4.3
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.