Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Located in London’s Notting Hill at 92 Kensington Park Road, Core by Clare Smyth is a modern fine dining restaurant with a strong British ethos, in an elegant, relaxed interior.
Delight in the enchantment.
Share wonderful food & drink.
Frame an unforgettable moment in time.
Fire, both literally and figuratively, is at the heart of what we do here. Its igniting power fuels our passion and nurtures us with inspiration.
With this passion, The Counter seeks and finds the best artisans, be it a butcher, a blacksmith, or a potter, who are amorously committed to their crafts. It then brings the best of these crafts and techniques from their local ateliers to The Counter’s London location.
Layered dining promotes a flowing service that gives flavours room to breathe.
Here at Los Mochis, we are all about combining Mexican spirit with Japanese elegance, Mexican art and design with Japanese coolness and Mexican flavours with Japanese techniques. In short, ours is the ultimate Pan-Pacific pairing.
We are staying true to our Neapolitan traditions with a small seasonal menu that will include dishes like the “Zizzona di Battipaglia” mozzarella and pastas served in padellas like the freshly made “Ziti alla Genovese”.
Osteria Napoletana, sister restaurant to Osteria Romana in Knightsbridge, is bringing rarely seen dishes back to the forefront and creating an intimate, romantic, comforting space to enjoy them in.
PS: Please be aware that our restaurant is small and we may not be able to accommodate strollers during busy hours.
Live music and dj set every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Tom Pemberton, formerly head chef of St. John Bread and Wine, uses the best nationally sourced, seasonal produce, placing the provenance of meat, fish and vegetables at the centre of the endeavour.
Hereford Road aims to provide a genuine neighbourhood restaurant in residential Notting Hill Gate. It is also be worth a journey for people who value excellent food. Friendly, informed staff introduce the daily changing menu that champions well sourced British food at reasonable prices.
- OT2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agothe atmosphere was beautiful, the low lights made the experience really intimate. Foodwise, the menu has a nice RAW BAR section, the ceviche tacos are incredible. Nice meat from the grill.The Japanese negroni was brilliant.More infoUkaiPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Notting Hill•4.3
- PCPaulCvipLondon •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agobest by far in London, exceptional food and serviceMore infoCORE by Clare SmythPrice: Very Expensive• British• Notting Hill•4.9
- OTCambridge/Cambridgeshire •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAmazing food, very polite and helpful personnel and would definitely recommend to a friend.More infoZephyrPrice: Very Expensive• Greek• Notting Hill•4.6
- DdinervipLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFantastic food, service, and location! Best Italian that I can think of in Notting Hill and the service could not be better.More infoOsteria NapoletanaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Notting Hill•4.5
- OTGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on 28 Nov 2023Excellent food and service as well as ambience. Did not try the wine pairing, but the bottle of wine recommended was excellent and paired well with our courses, will definitely try the wine pairing next time I visit.More infoThe LedburyPrice: Very Expensive• British• Notting Hill•4.9
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.