Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
On Sundays it's our award winning Sunday Roasts, almost as good as Mum’s.
Monday - Friday
Bookings and Walk-ins for lunch from 12pm - 3pm
Bookings and Walk-ins for dinner from 5pm - 11pm
Bookings and Walk-ins all day from from 12pm - 11pm
Bookings from 11:45am - 8:30pm
Some Walk-ins available
Anna Sogaard's menu is inspired by classic British and French gastronomy. Expect seasonal starters, bold mains and pies to share, as well as larger cuts of meat cooked over fire.
Curated by Alex Price, Bistro Freddie’s all-French wine list focusses on real wines that reflect a sense of place. The wine list takes a deep dive into all corners of France, exploring a variety of styles, regions and producers.
There’s lots to look forward to. An urban-cool new restaurant that mixes Danish Hygge with Japanese aesthetics, where you can dine and unwind. As well as our classic menu of fresh sushi, grilled yakitori sticks and meticulously mixed drinks.
unique experience to its sister sites, which have developed a strong following for their vibrant food and ambience, as it is the first to explore the delicious spectrum of Asian flavours that are inherent in Peruvian cuisine.
The Blues Kitchen has the largest selection of bourbon, whiskey and rye in the city.
Expect live shows every night with club nights every Friday and Saturday.
In addition to the original London restaurant in Mayfair, Cecconi’s has locations in West Hollywood, Miami Beach, Amsterdam, Brooklyn, Berlin, Barcelona, Istanbul and The Ned in the City of London.
Whilst she takes her inspiration from her French heritage, nuances include her London home with traditional fish and chips, nods to Mama Lisbon’s tasty Peri Peri Chicken Burger. There’s an extensive wine and cocktail list, beers on tap and plenty of convivial nooks to hang in. Don’t forget to head to our karaoke rooms with your friends…
We now offer booking for our wonderful Mama buffet breakfast from 8am-10:45am!!!!
a lively, urban space, perfect for casual lunches and spirited dinners. Chef Dani García brings his unique, vibrant cuisine to London for the very first time, to be enjoyed by both locals and visitors to the city. A carefree space famed for its distinctive and unforgettable flavours.
The BiBo menu highlights Andalusian products combined with techniques and ingredients from international cuisines. Classic dishes include pulled oxtail brioche, crunchy jamon croquetas and lobster paella.
The 120 wine list complements the offering and showcases the best of both Spanish and international wines.
This location is particularly special to us, as it was in Shoreditch that our first ever bar Cantaloupe, opened back in 1995. The neighbourhood sparked the DNA that then lived on in all of the restaurants and bars we’ve opened since, and we’re delighted to have returned home again after all these years.
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat service and attentive to allergies. Food was delicious and menu was very reasonably priced.More infoBlacklock ShoreditchPrice: Moderate• Steak• Shoreditch•4.8
- LLissPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoFood is some of the best in all of London. Service has been repeatedly poor - some waitstaff act rude and annoyed.More infoCasa do Frango - ShoreditchPrice: Expensive• Portuguese• Shoreditch•4.2
- PPhmayDevon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFood, atmosphere and service was amazing. Clementina was our server and she was incredible, so friendly and welcoming, will defintely return.More infoThe Blues Kitchen - ShoreditchPrice: Moderate• American• Shoreditch•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent food and service! Highly recommend and I will be back!More infoPachamama EastPrice: Expensive• Peruvian• Shoreditch•4.6
- JJJJM1991Essex •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoStaff were really helpful & good fun, have visited before for the roast but the dinner menu was great too, lots of variety and cocktails were amazing!More infotemper ShoreditchPrice: Expensive• Steak• Old Street•4.3
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time London Dining Experiences to Try in December
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Shoreditch is Hawksmoor Spitalfields