Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Suesey Street promises good times in the bar, great food from the kitchen and a relaxed vibe on the terrace. Harking back to the 1700s, Suesey Street was the original name of Leeson Street and now Dublin’s new social destination.
Team Suesey Street
open Monday to Friday serving lunch from 12pm to 3pm and every evening before a main auditorium performance from 5.30pm
- ASAvSmLondon •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe staff were excellent, we were given an area to ourselves for a group of eight ladies, who had not seen each other in a long time, so was really appreciated! Also, also the lovely touch of birthday desserts for two birthday girls was really appreciated… Cannot wait to return!More infoThe GraysonPrice: Expensive• International• South City Centre•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerDublin •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe were a party of 4 and the restaurant was full with Christmas party revellers. Our waitress was fantastic and very attentive to our needs. The food, as always, was impeccable. Always a great experience @Suesey Street.More infoSuesey StreetPrice: Expensive• Contemporary European• Leeson Street (D2)•4.7
- EMEmilyMDublin •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoExcellent meal, excellent service. All staff were froendly and helpful. Compliments to chef Tilly who made it an extra special eventMore infoHouse DublinPrice: Moderate• Contemporary European• Leeson Street (D2)•4.4
- MmrgreedyDublin •1 review5.0Dined on 20 Nov 2023Excellent all round, enjoyed by all our party. Friendly, welcoming staff deserve particular praise. Delicious food, original combinations with excellent presentation and flavours but not overly 'fussy'. Great wine list offering value at various price points from 'down to earth' to 'extremely special'. Lovely environment; plenty of room at the table & a sense of our own space, the right level of background sound - easy to hear fellow diners and enjoy relaxed conversation.More infoPearl BrasseriePrice: Expensive• European• South City Centre•4.8
- CHCarolHvipCoastal North Carolina •9 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Great food, service and ambiance! Very convenient for those at the Conrad’More infoThe Terrace Kitchen & Social House at Conrad DublinPrice: Moderate• International• South City Centre•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of November 29, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Leeson Street (D2). Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary European, European, Gastro Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Leeson Street (D2) who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Leeson Street (D2) either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.