- OTOpenTable DinerKent •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBest beef dropping chips ever!!! And the T-bone steak was beautifully cooked and presented. The peppercorn sauce is to die for! And the fresh winter slaw was light and flavoursome. Bread and butter pudding with both custard and ice cream was light and fluffy and very tasty. The £9 Rum cocktail was overpriced for such a tiny glass. But the wines are good, water provided throughout, and plenty of staff available for their 12.5% service charge. Blacklock is our favourite go-to place when in London. Took my husband this time and he agreed he would also travel two hours just to eat here again!More infoBlacklock Covent GardenPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Covent Garden•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe went for my 65th birthday ! Was welcomed in shown our seats and our afternoon Tea was served ! Asked there was anything special we needed well looked after by serving extra tea n coffee tables kept tidy cleared away ! Just one thing would have loved scones with no currents/ sultanas other then that beautiful Tea n serviceMore infoMr White's Leicester SquarePrice: Moderate• International• Leicester Square•4
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Special birthday meal, food was exceptional, great ambience, busy which led to forgetting a wine order but they apologised & put it on the house before we’d even said anythingMore infoJ Sheekey - The RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Covent Garden•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Wonderful staff and an overall great experience in a lovely settingMore infoIvy Market GrillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Covent Garden•3.9
- SCSusanCColumbus •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023A real Louisiana experience in the heart of London. Happy to get last minute reservations for after our show. Everything was delicious!More infoBig Easy Covent GardenPrice: Expensive• American• Covent Garden•3.7
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Trafalgar Square. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find British, Bistro and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Trafalgar Square who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Trafalgar Square either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.