- OTEdinburgh/Midlothian •1 review5.0Dined todayGreat food, great service, great atmosphere. I would recommend booking as we went at Thurs lunchtime and it was busy. Definitely be booking again.More infoDown the Hatch - South QueensferryPrice: Expensive• Canadian• Edinburgh•4.4
- APAndrewPArgyll •4 reviews5.0Dined on 27 Jun 2023We were served by Liam and Kim at the restaurant, who both provided excellent service on the night.More infoWest Port Hotel LinlithgowPrice: Moderate• British• Linlithgow•4.3
- AEAntonEgoLondon •9 reviews4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The usual quality but surprised some of the signature Menu items were not available so early in the evening. When I go to a restaurant I expect all menu items to be available.More infoHawksmoor EdinburghPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Edinburgh•4.5
- JBJennyBEdinburgh/Midlothian •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Full vegetarian menu and vegan options as well. Food was superb. I have recommended to my sister when she visits and hope to be back myself.More infoThe Ivy on the SquarePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Old Town•4.3
- EEmmaGlasgow/Lanarkshire •11 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Absolutely wonderful way to start 2023! Service and food was superb. I’ve never had a bad experience at The Ivy. I highly recommend it here, whether for a special occasion or for brunch with friends. I look forward to returning.More infoThe Ivy Buchanan Street GlasgowPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Glasgow•4.5
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Linlithgow who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Linlithgow either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.