- OTLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 29 Nov 2023Wonderful welcome from all staff members & lovely ambience within pub/restaurant. Food was fantastic and extremely good value for money, especially when compared with nearby venues. The onglet (hanger steak) was served simply with fries….honestly, some of the best steak I’ve ever eaten. My wife had the monkfish, served on the bone and equally as good apparently. Would recommend this place anyone looking for an unpretentious and relaxed atmosphere, with fabulously cooked food. Staff again deserve a massive thanks.More infoThe Chequers - BathPrice: Moderate• British• Bath•4.6
- TCTamsinCLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on 29 Nov 2023Traditional country pub, great welcome into the bar with our dog who was given water and a stroke. The menu is superb, it was difficult to decide what to have. The food itself is fantastic quality, cooked excellently and a good portion size. Highly recommended for a slightly more expensive spend.More infoThe Cross House InnPrice: Moderate• British• Bath•4.8
- SSSophiaSBath/Somerset •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We booked a few weeks in advance for New Year's Day and requested a table by the window. We were given a lovely table by the big window overlooking the valley. We really appreciated that our request on the booking form was noticed. The food was lovely. We've eaten here a few times and it's always been good. The service was friendly and efficient.More infoThe Hare & HoundsPrice: Expensive• British• Bath•4.1
- BMBenMGloucestershire/Wiltshire •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Lovely Sunday roast, thank you. Good flavour, good portion and great value.More infoThe Catherine WheelPrice: Moderate• British• Marshfield•4.5
- LLillarettaLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Love all the Ivy Collection restaurants I’ve been to and the Bath one is a favourite; delicious food with good selection of options, great service and always assured if a friendly, informal atmosphere.More infoThe Ivy Bath Brasserie and GardenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Bath•4.4
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Badminton who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Badminton either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.