- OTOpenTable DinerNorthern Ireland •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWonderful experience ! Highly recommended . Service was top notch . 10/10More infoTetto££££Price: Expensive• Italian• Belfast•4.5
- EREmmaRNorthern Ireland •1 review4.0Dined 5 days agoFood was great; we had the winter steak deal which was great value for money. The different sauces were good, and the vegetables well-prepared and flavourful. Some parts of my meat were a little chewy towards the end. The staff were attentive and also brought a special birthday plate for my boyfriend after I had mentioned it on the booking. We really appreciated this little gesture.More infoTaylor and Clay££££Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Belfast•4.6
- GMGraemeMNorthern Ireland •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoBooked on line very easily for a Sunday afternoon. We went for Pork belly bites and Thai fish cake starter and they were excellent. For main course we had catch of the day Haddock and lamb shank… both delicious. The service was excellent. Would recommend and will be back againMore infoThe Fuzzy Beak££££Price: Moderate• Irish• Whitehead•4.5
- SGSGilmartinDublin •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoMyself and my partner stumbled across Bert’s a few years ago while looking for a nice place to have a drink and we instantly fell in love with the place. When our friends suggested we take a trip to Belfast for my partner’s birthday, we said we’d have to go to Bert’s for his birthday dinner. I couldn’t have been happier with the great service, the lovely staff, the unreal food and the amazing band that played. They made us all feel so special and even had a little mini cake and with a candle for the occasion. My partner was delighted and we can’t wait to go back!More infoBerts Jazz Bar££££Price: Expensive• Bistro• Belfast•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerYorkshire •2 reviews5.0Dined on 20 Feb 2024He had an excellent Waiter called Dylan, who was extremely attentive. This young man is a credit to your company.The itself was outstanding. The Rabbit pasta was a WOW.More infoThe Great Room Restaurant££££Price: Expensive• Modern European• Belfast•4.7
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Stranraer who deliver with Postmates, Deliveroo, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Stranraer either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.