- OTCheshire •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFood looked and tasted amazing. Staff were welcoming and efficient. It was a little difficult to hear each other talking at the table. The only real negative was that the drinking water didn’t taste very nice! I look forward to returning!More infoCon Amici Italian Bar and KitchenPrice: Moderate• Italian• Denbigh•4.8
- GGeorgia96Cheshire •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoMyself and my boyfriend visited on Friday and had a lovely experience from start to finish. All staff that looked after us were attentive and went the extra mile. I’m gluten free and found the menu very accommodating. The majority of dishes could be tailored to be gluten free. The food was exquisite. It was a treat for us and it certainly lived up and more to our expectations. I can see why people speak so highly of the restaurant. Thank you for making our evening so lovely.More infoThe Chefs TablePrice: Expensive• British• Chester•4.8
- LLeedsNorth Wales •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoExcellent quality food, fair prices and super staffMore infoAberdunant HallPrice: Expensive• British• Porthmadog•4.7
- ASAndySNorth Wales •1 review5.0Dined on 20 Nov 2023First time I went in was for a cooked breakfast, the lady who served me was polite and friendly and understanding as I missed the voucher and took in the A4 notice, yet she still honoured the voucher offer. The cappuccino was very nice as was the full large cooked Welsh breakfast. In the evening I booked and went back for steak and chips, different staff but yet very kind and courteous and again the food was spot on even my rare rib eye steak, only niggle I had was the pepper sauce was the consistency of single cream, I'm used to it being a little bit thicker, but that aside it was very tasty. The sticky toffee pudding was also a hit. I'll definitely be back next time I'm in the area.More infoY Sospan, Queen's Square, Dolgellau, UKPrice: Moderate• Bistro• Dolgellau•4.5
- MDMartynDLiverpool/Merseyside •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This was our second visit to Hawksmoor in Liverpool and was as impressive as the first. The atmosphere is excellent with everyone providing excellent service with real attention to detail. Fortunately for us we have been served by Jack during both of our visits and he deserves a special mention thanks to his friendly, relaxed and professional manner. We will definitely be visiting again and will recommend this restaurant wholeheartedly.More infoHawksmoor LiverpoolPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Liverpool•4.6
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Bala who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Bala either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.