- OTLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoSuper meal for my daughter birthday we were seated upstairs in restaurant and the food and service excellent - the waiter / assistant manager (Italian) was extremely polite, helpful and well knowledged the first time we have eaten there in Birmingham and we will definitely return again soon - the best restaurant all round I have experienced in BirminghamMore infoThe Ivy Temple RowPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Birmingham•4.6
- TBTraceyBBirmingham/West Midlands •1 review5.0Dined on 25 Nov 2023I would definitely recommend the bottomless brunch. Very welcoming atmosphere.More infoLucarelli Italian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• West Bromwich•4.7
- MSMarkSBirmingham/West Midlands •2 reviews5.0Dined on 3 Nov 2023Everything was fine apart from the steak that was overcooked.More infoThe Hinksford ArmsPrice: Moderate• Pub• Kingswinford•4.1
- JKJaspreetK1 review5.0Dined on 21 Oct 2023Amazing food, vey delicious, must try the momos and their Nepalese masala chips very tasty . Great option for vegetarians/vegan and very helpful and polite staff.More infoNamaste WolverhamptonPrice: Moderate• Indian• Wolverhampton•4.8
- JEJES19Warwickshire •4 reviews5.0Dined on 7 Dec 2022Lovely local pub. Good food, good service. Thank you.More infoLawnswood StourbridgePrice: Moderate• British• Stourbridge•3.8
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Dudley who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Dudley either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.