Afternoon Tea at Priory Hotel
Afternoon Tea is served on our Garden Terrace 12 noon till 5.00pm with current legislation and distancing rules still in place.
Our Garden Room Restaurant opened in November 2018, with beautiful views overlooking the gardens. Let our award winning team create the perfect afternoon cream tea for you and your friends with sandwiches, pastries, tartlets, fruit scones and a selection of hot drinks.
We take pride in our good food and drink. Our Afternoon Tea and Dinner menus are created using a variety of good local suppliers of quality produce. Just five minutes from the centre of Bury St Edmunds and without the stress and expense of parking in the town.
Open to Non Residential guests
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Contact tracing information collected
Very pleasant experience and very nice staff. Would recommend.
Afternoon Tea at Priory Hotel offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01284 766181.
Afternoon Tea at Priory Hotel is rated 5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.