Afternoon Tea @ The Reading Room
Offer valid until 15th of November.
Can not wait to see you!
Spoil yourself to Afternoon Tea in 5 star luxury surroundings at The Roseate Hotel. Enjoy a range of treats at this venue described as Sexiest Townhouse Hotel ; by The Evening Standard.
Afternoon Tea is served in The Reading Room Restaurant, which provides an opulent environment to indulge in a sumptuous selection of treats. The decor, music, ambience and friendly staff all contribute to a relaxed and thoroughly modern atmosphere.
Their full Afternoon Tea consists of quintessential items such as home-made finger sandwiches, warm scones and a selection of cakes.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Peaceful and decadent art deco setting. Elegant atmosphere and delightful tea.
Afternoon Tea @ The Reading Room is rated 4.7 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.