Aldwyn's at Ellerslie
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Although rather unique being within a retirement village it's very much worth a visit. Fantastic menu and lovely friendly service.
This is forth time I’ve been here after being blown away on the first occasion and sadly each time I’ve been, it’s been slightly worse. Meal still was good,just small things like presentation was different on same dish I’d had before,vegetables wasn’t what you ordered,pudding missing small components it had in previous. It didn’t spoil night and I’d go again but if it’s pushing fine dining things need to be consistent.
Aldwyn's at Ellerslie offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01684 214000.
Aldwyn's at Ellerslie is rated 4.3 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.