Permanently Closed - Alp's Kitchen
Restaurants you may also like
The passion for good food and fresh ingredients runs in my family - my parents have opened and successfully run 5 restaurants in Turkey. Following in their footsteps, I decided to become a chef and gained my diploma from the prestigious school of Le Cordon Bleu.
Since then, I have worked in several high class restaurants in Turkey and London. I am now ready to take my dream to the next level and share my knowledge, skills and passion for food with the world.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Excellent City Centre type restaurant in the Belsize Park neighbourhood. Located on a busy road, it is easily missed. Don't do that. Make it a destination find.
Friendly team offering excellent food, primarily steak and chips. Well worth a visit.
Really good service, friendly staff and the owner was lovely!
Chef owner very attentive
Very pleasant night out
Very warm service and outstanding food. Definitely coming back 🥩
Permanently Closed - Alp's Kitchen does offer delivery in partnership with Deliveroo. Permanently Closed - Alp's Kitchen also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 7433 3555.
Permanently Closed - Alp's Kitchen is rated 4.9 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.