Our kitchen puts out premium handcrafted and internationally inspired food from 11 am straight through into the early morning hours.
For your dining pleasure, our chefs hand select the finest fresh ingredients to create mouth-watering dishes that include a Mongolian Style Lamb Rack, Paella Del Mar, a fresh selection of Sushi/Sashimi and handcrafted Signature Pizzas from our wood burning oven plus much more.
The food was good. We had the lamb chops and the squid ink seafood pasta. The service was a bit lacking despite us n=being the only ones in the restaurant. It was dead. I would pick one of the livelier places in the Marina over this place.
Ottima location e buon cibo. Da provare. Prezzi in linea con Dubai
This was a HORRIFIC experience. It was one of the worst meals I have had in any restaurant anywhere in 30 years of dining out.
(1) The music noise level was ridiculous from the disco in the nearby resort, so we retreated indoors;
(2) The restaurant was empty so there was no ambience;
(3) My guest had an immediate reaction to the Bouillabaise soup and was ill during dinner;
(4) She didn't enjoy the squid-dominated paella main course either so left most of it;
(5) The house red wine had been open for ages so it wasn't very nice, so she left that too; and
(6) The completely insensitive restaurant staff charged us for the whole meal at full price.
Avoid this location on a Friday/Saturday evening at all costs, and perhaps only visit during the daytime if you are desperate for beach access.
Overall it was an evening i would prefer to forget.
A good location at the Marina, by the beach. Attentive, friendly staff. Japanese foods was decent even for a Japanese.