Arranview Cafe Bistro
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Highly recommend. The breakfast was first class. Will definitely be back.
Nice atmosphere, good food, service was good. Not the biggest of places. Great value.
Went for breakfast ,full breakfast and eggs Benedict both had plenty on the plate and with quality ingredients, service was quick and good ,worth booking first was quite busy when we went
Food was delicious, staff very attentive, lovely ambiance and great views.
Fast and friendly; peaceful and bright in pleasant surroundings. Hearty breakfast nicely presented. We'll return before too long.
Lovely lunch in beautiful surroundings. Would definitely recommend.
Had a lovely lunch with friends staff and service very good.
Food was lovely and the choice was very good. Staff were very welcoming.
Arranview Cafe Bistro is rated 4.6 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.