Our menu offers authentic and classical dishes with the emphasis on fresh, healthy & where possible, locally sourced ingredients, created by experienced Thai chefs. We accommodate most dietary requirements & have a good selection of vegetarian & vegan dishes.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
It was a lovely experience, we sat outside in the sunshine and the service we received was warm and friendly.
The food was outstanding, all very tasty and piping hot. We will definitely return again very soon
Very nice experience. Lovely food, outdoor heaters were perfect and friendly staff. It was a little expensive though.
Baan Thitiya offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01279 658575.
Baan Thitiya is rated 4.7 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.