Bar With No Name
Casual Small Plate menu inspired by modern Dublin’s cosmopolitan generation. Relaxed, pan European cuisine. In addition to sophisticated or classic cocktails, great pints, or a simply G&T. If this is what you're looking for, you're for sure in the right place.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Service exceptionally slow especially for lunch
I had a great time, the staff and food were great! The set up is ideal!
Everything was perfect, friendly staff, great food, lovely atmosphere.
Bar With No Name is rated 4.5 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.