This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Beamish Park Hotel
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Had a night on the Patio - felt as near to normal as anything is at the moment. Food lovely excellent service and we have already booked to go back. Well done Beamish for creating such a wonderful area - I would recommend everyone to have a visit.
We really enjoyed ourselves on Saturday night (myself and my friend). We were in the patio area. The service was a little slow to start with (we'd been there 30 mins before we got a drink) but overall it was lovely. Jacket needed but still a decent temperature. Nachos and cocktails were delicious and the atmosphere was lovely. Will definitely be back.
Amazing service. Katsu curry was out of this world. Staff were so friendly. My daughter loved the scavenger hunt. Will be back today!
Food was very good, felt very safe with all the precautions in place. In fact I have booked to go to the outdoor dining bistro with friends next week.
Food cooked to perfection, best steak ever! Food was well presented and waiter was excellent. Had a great night overall and will definitely be returning. Thank you.
Beamish Park Hotel offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01207 230666.
Beamish Park Hotel is rated 4.9 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.