Belle & Joe’s Kitchen
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
A reliable place & the tables are screened off for COVID safety. Obviously this impacts on your view & it's a shame as it's a prettier space without the screens but it gives all diners the comfort of knowing strict measures are in place and the food is the same (good). I wish they still gave 2 fillets of smoked mackerel with the smoked mackerel salad though...1 would not be good value atall if paying full price. On the Eat Out to Help Out scheme, no complaints but as the smoked mackerel salad is my favourite thing on the menu & suits my current diet, I'm not sure when I'll be back.
Fabulous food and service as always! We both loved our Eggs Benedict which was perfectly cooked
We came for breakfast for my wife’s Birthday
Shame no one came to clear the table after we had finished our meal. We would maybe have enjoyed a dessert. Also it would have been helpful to display a dessert board in the new area as we didnt want to get up and wander about to look for one given the current climate.
However food was excellent,
We can always rely on Belle and Joe's for freshly cooked good food and cakes. Their coronavirus precautions are excellent and discreet, making us feel safe and relaxed.
Belle & Joe’s Kitchen offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 0115 966 4033 x2.
Belle & Joe’s Kitchen is rated 4.3 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.