This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Blu Wolf Bistro
Blu Wolf Bistro in Rochester derives its name from a tale passed down through at least four generations of family members in which a grandmother once said that the Blu Wolf would emerge from the woods to get whoever did not finish supper. The freshly prepared foods at the establishment are good enough that diners typically have no problem finishing a full plate. Blu Wolf Bistro serves up several classic comfort dishes and pub-style favorites within an atmosphere that is casual, inviting and friendly.
Some of the available pub-style favorites include pretzel fondue, chicken wing dip nachos, Guinness short ribs, chicken and waffles and Buffalo chicken mac and cheese. Blu Wolf Bistro also serves up plenty of wine, cocktails and bottled or on-tap beers.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Great atmosphere and good food! I would recommend.
Blu Wolf Bistro offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (585) 270-4467.
Blu Wolf Bistro is rated 4 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.