Bollywood Brasserie at Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford
The restaurant seats 120 people in the lounge and includes a bar and outdoor seating area for guests to enjoy shisha and take in the amazing countryside views. The restaurant also offers the city’s finest live entertainment, providing the perfect setting for your next dining experience.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Overall good was outstanding! However lighting was a bit too bright
The food was amazing, but the staff - although lovely - were very poorly organized.
Worst food we ever ever had. Avoid at all costs
The service was terrible, no one knew what they where doing and just stood around, it took 10/20 minutes to ask for drinks then forgot other customers where complaining it was like fawlty towers, when paying the bill we where asked to pay at the front desk no one to be seen we had to wait 10 mins to be seen too, when they arrived she ignored us. Then we asked her can we pay the bill she then asked how much was was it. Even the member of staff didn’t know how much it was. The food was above average, as the head chef wasn’t there so be told to a customer.
You can order delivery directly from Bollywood Brasserie at Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford using the Order Online button. Bollywood Brasserie at Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford also offers delivery in partnership with Just Eat. Bollywood Brasserie at Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 0113 285 4646.
Bollywood Brasserie at Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford is rated 2.7 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.