Busby and Wilds
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Fresh tasty food and good value on Thursday 'Burger' night. Food took a while to arrive but was worrh the wait
We went as a party of 6 friends on the Thursday burger night 🍔. Delicious burger, fries and coleslaw for £10 represented excellent value. The room was well ventilated and the staff friendly. We'll be back.
Had a lovely meal here with my husband. He had burger and chips which my husband said was one of the nicest he had had. I had fish and chips. The fish was white and chunky. Overall both meals were lovely. If we lived nearby we would definitely be back
We had a lovely lunch served by the nicest staff. Food- fantastic!
Outstanding and friendly service. Good consistently delicious. Our favourite restaurant.
The food, service and ambience is always great .
Wonderful nut roast and sticky toffee pudding .
Lovely vibe, great food. Staff delightful. Quiet in mid afternoon would love to be there again in the evening. Nice garden area also. Toilets very clean.
Busby and Wilds does offer delivery in partnership with Deliveroo. Busby and Wilds also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01273 696135.
Busby and Wilds is rated 4.8 stars by 9 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.