Casa Peri Peri
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Nice little peri chicken restaurant staff friendly all covid safe with disposable menus and table service
Food was ok, it's was the staff. Just no effort at all. Everyone said it, just not friendly.
Really nice place to eat, the food was much better than Nandos as was the service. We'll be back soon!
Excellent service, food and surrounding. Thoroughly enjoyed the evening.
It was quite when we went in, only 2 other tables were occupied, the seating was one of those rounded leather sofas, which was cosy, the food unfortunately was not as nice as the other popular peri peri chicken place, which is what I compared this place to. It was lacking flavour and a spicy kick especially ordering it hot. Overall the food was average, we did have an issue, a piece of chicken was pink and undercooked, however the staff resolved the matter and apologised, they offered us a free platter and brought over some rice on the house, the service was very good.
The food and service were great. We are definitely going back.
Casa Peri Peri does offer delivery in partnership with Just Eat.
Casa Peri Peri is rated 4.2 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.