- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
I really love the look and atmosphere here. I love the design and dark v light look of the place. The food as always is excellent. I had the mushrooms to start and the chicken to follow. Very impressed with the quality. A huge congratulations to the staff, some of whom knew Aisling and I think one staff member knew Aisling and great credit to her for coming to work despite the huge emotional difficulty for her. And indeed for us all. I really think Aisling would wish us to celebrate her life and would wish us to carry on with love always. Much love.
I was very impressed by the atmosphere in Char grill. I really can't believe that after all the times I have been in Bridge House, I have never been in Char grill! Don't get me wrong, I love Balcone also but this is just as good but just different. Well done!
I booked a table but when I got there I was told it was only carvery and no table service. As it was Christmas Eve we decided we would make do and had the carvery which was very poor and cold. We ate very little and left as it was very busy.
Char Bistro offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (057) 932 5600.
Char Bistro is rated 4.1 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.