Daly's of Eden Quay
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
- Proof of vaccination required to dine indoors
Food was late and arrived cold
Never been a pub that as so cold. It was like a fridge. Put on the heat , or come with a goose down jacket on.
Food was much better than we expected. We ordered steak, salad, and the beef burger. Service was friendly and prices were reasonable.
Daly's of Eden Quay offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (01) 874 3535.
Daly's of Eden Quay is rated 3.3 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.