Not only meals, our partners and friends in Tuscany have sent us their products which can now be found in our online and in store Bottega. Supporting our farmers and small artisan producers is fundamental not only for their wellbeing but they perform an important role as the principal guardians of our Tuscan culinary heritage.
Demetra's philosophy is directly connected to tradition, supporting our local growers (chilometro zero) and to quality and sustainability for now and for the future.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Ottima esperienza, cena ricca e gustosa. ho provato sia mare che terra: davvero consigliabile.
Demetra Hostaria does offer delivery in partnership with Deliveroo. Demetra Hostaria also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 055 219605.
Demetra Hostaria is rated 5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.