Doriani Solferino Restaurant
€30 and under
We want Doriani to be a meeting place for all our customers but, if necessary, can become a secluded and elegant retreat at the same time. When we started to conceive this restaurant we followed a common thread: that it was on the street that hosts it, via Solferino. And so in the Brera district of Milan, the Doriani Solferino Restaurant was born, a place that boasts a modern style but still retains a touch of tradition, to make you remember the taste of home. Fish dishes, like those typical of Milanese cuisine, are accompanied by a carefully chosen wine list by our sommelier. We are waiting for you in this corner of tranquillity in the heart of Milan!
Cleaning & Sanitising
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
Be the First to Review This Restaurant
At present, Doriani Solferino Restaurant has no reviews. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.