At Dumplings’ Legend, they greatly respect this tiny parcel of yummy goodness, sticking to traditional methods but adding a twist. Spicy pork and spicy crayfish may not be new to you – perhaps you’ve had it with rice or in a soup, but in a soup dumpling known in Chinese as a Xiaolongbao? We thought not. That’s because these guys are the first to come up with this clever filling idea and it’s gone down a treat.
But that’s just two of nine options you’ll find on their taste-tingling menu, plus an impressive 47 variations of the much-loved dim sum. All made in their open-plan, glass-walled, kitchen before your very eyes.
In fact, their dumplings are so loved that they make an incredible 8,000 every day – if you were to stack them up, The Shard would cower in their towering shadow.
So, whatever shape and size you’re into, you can bet your bottom dumpling there’ll be something just right for you.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Despite having a booking they made us wait 30 minutes in a line to get in behind people who hadn't made bookings. However, once we got in, we really enjoyed the food! We will be back, only because of the food but hope they will improve their service for people with bookings in future!
Dumplings' Legend offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 7494 1200.
Dumplings' Legend is rated 4.7 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.