- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Restaurant was not prepared for dinela event. They were short staffed with only 2 servers. I told one of the servers I had a reservation on open table at 7pm and he said open table overbooked. There was going to be a long wait so we decided not to eat there.
Short staffed, but they still were very accommodating to requests. Food servings were extremely generous, but nothing stood out for a return visit.
Good quality food. DineLA menu provides a good variety of food for first timers to try.
Owners don't speak much English. But they have an option to text your order which makes it easier to order.
Food is good, and they gave full portions of the food...even for the dine la menu. I've been here prior to Dine LA and have been constantly back for their dan dan noodles.
DX-LAB is rated 3.8 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.