Ed's Diner - Nottingham
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
honestly was the best food we have ever tasted! would 110% recommend everyone going, we will be coming again very soon!
Made a reservation for 5pm on their personal website, got there at 4:50 showing our booking reservation and was rudely turned away being told that they stop serving at 4:30 when it clearly says that it closes at 6pm. Not coming back here any time soon!!
I arrived at the restaurant at 4 and they said they were not serving anyone else even though I booked for 4 pm
Booked a table only to get to the restaurant to find out it was closed, shouldn’t let you book tables if the restaurant is closed
The food was good and so was the service at eds dinner, I would recommend to other.
Ed's Diner - Nottingham does offer delivery in partnership with Just Eat.
Ed's Diner - Nottingham is rated 3.2 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.