- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
We Booked a Table (Online) for 4.30pm. We arrived on time and was told they were closed as they were preparing for a larger Party and preparation was important.
I was Really disappointed as booking available tables in today’s climate is very difficult. However, the Beautifully Refurbished Turkish (Mevan) around the corner accommodated us.
Found me a new “professional” place to eat.
This was our second visit. Good food and fantastic cocktails. We will be back again
Ephesus does offer delivery in partnership with Just Eat. Ephesus also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01525 377500.
Ephesus is rated 3.3 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.