This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Farncombe Tandoori Restaurant
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Clean menu provided to every guest
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Service was very brusque and it was extremely hot
Food was good though
Pricier than some other Indian restaurants but we’ll worth the money - really tasty fresh curries with plenty of vegetable options. Very quiet at 7.30 on a Saturday but did get busier later. Already booked to go back again!
Incredibly friendly and attentive service, great food, served quickly and treated like we were the only people in the restaurant. Definitely coming back here again.
Farncombe Tandoori Restaurant offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01483 415879.
Farncombe Tandoori Restaurant is rated 3.8 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.