Food and service were great. Really enjoyed the night.
Only negative was the loud music by the DJ who couldn't lower the music despite no one on the dance floor.
Without a doubt very good service and food and very accommodating.
Excellent food and very friendly environment staff was very nice and helpful
Best restaurant in Edgware, we would keep going there always. Food is fantastic and the staff are so polite,
Very nice, good atmosphere, good service and good food
This was our third visit, first was with group of 6 friends then took my family on second occasion both times out was good n the only reason it was a repeat visit because we would the food, drinks and good ambience however this drastically changed and owners really need to read your review and make mends quickly
1. They had music on full volume singers who were singing good bollywood songs but the music n sound was not just loud it was deafening.. You can't have any conversation with ur partner..
2. It was crowded but that was no reason to forget out order after 30 minutes of wait when we enquire we were told chilli fish order was forgotten and was not placed.. We said forget it and to bring in the mains instead
3. In total after 50mins wait it was so late that our hunger was gone.. Anyways eventually mixed grill arrived luke warm at the best which felt extremely disappointing
4. When main arrived chicken curry was swimming in oil now I'm an Indian in used to oil etc but it was simply too much ignoring it when we had first bite while experience went down the drain.. Heavy taste of tomato base with easy to taste garlic spices were completely wrong and it felt was one of those fake adopted curry for those who cannot eat authentic Indian food any prefer more of a toned down version of curry which is not authentic
5.so much time was wasted like warm food with no taste we decided to ask them to just do a take away of our whole dinner
6. We skipped desert n thought to order a sweet pan to the least so can atleast enjoy one thing.. I never thought anyone can scew up pan it had so much of supari that it felt almost 60% of the pan... Im not exaggerating it was so bad that I couldn't speak as whole thing check the camera i couldn't speak n Rush to toilet to spit the whole thing
7. £57 bill for two a total Waste.. Only good thing was chilli garlic naan
8.image in this review is from Google.. No parking on site
Delicious food everyone enjoyed and Faiza the girl who took our order was very helpful
Lots to choose from a menu that caters for everyone. The food was tasty and the prices reasonable.
Fantastic service, waiter was really attentive and offered very good recommendations re food. The food itself was tasty and kids loved it which is a novelty. Would definitely come back again.
Nice spacious and comfortable, great food, huge menu catering for all vegetarian vegan and non veg
Would go back and recommend to friends and family
Great food and friendly staff
Flavours does offer delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. Flavours also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 8951 2500.
Flavours is rated 4 stars by 11 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.