Flour & Flowers
Restaurants you may also like
You can start your day with an authentic Italian coffee & pastry to go, enjoy a quick lunch & some great vibes in our shop, pop by in the weekend with a friend for our signature brunch or finish your day in our company enjoying a glass of wine, a platter or “just” an Espresso Martini!
You can even treat a friend, partner or why not YOURSELF with a bunch of fresh flowers!
…and that’s not all! Join us for some Blues and Jazz live music every Friday and Saturday from 7pm, great music, great food, GREAT FUN!
- Double Chocolate & Pear Turnover
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Choux
- Homemade and freshly baked Focaccia
- Eggs Florentine with ratatouille, garlic & rosemary potatoes
- Our selection of cheeses, charcuteries, grilled vegetables & focaccia served with pickles, fruit & chutney
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
It was amazing. They were very kind. I had a delicious breakfast.
The sfaff was really friendly!! The ambiance with live music was very nice. I would definitely recommend Flour & Flowers :)
I cannot rave about this place enough. The hosts were so attentive. They made you feel like guests in their own home. The wine was beautiful. The live band was excellent. The choice foods on the platters impeccable from Italy. I want to make this place my regular.
A beautiful evening.
Had such a lovely time! The food was delicious and very impressed by the service - friendly and with proper PPE (I.e. face-masks and gloves). The decor was also very beautiful. Would definitely go back.
I had a great time celebrating my birthday on a Saturday brunch at Flour & Flowers. The ambient is lovely, artistic and with great positive vibe. The staff is also very friendly, the food is really nice, beautiful flowers and decoration. This is one of those places in London to go with your best friend or even alone to enjoy a book, nice conversation and at the same time enjoying the artistic touch that the staff gave to the place. I recommend it!
Flour & Flowers does offer delivery in partnership with Just Eat. Flour & Flowers also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 7613 3673.
Flour & Flowers is rated 5 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.