Gaucho Brunch - Edinburgh
As you walk through the door of this contemporary, glass building you’ll be welcomed by sophisticated interiors, with textures and tones inspired by Argentina’s forests. Enjoy a drink in our cocktail bar or descend into our dining room for a relaxed working lunch or to entertain in our stunning private wine room. At the weekends, get a dose of social vitamins with our DJ hosted brunches and legendary Sundays roasts. Feast your way throughout our new brunch menu, Steak and Eggs to The Choripan sandwich and returning favourites such as Gaucho Benedict. All dishes and beverages are included within the price* for 90 minutes with the table available for 2 hours from the time of seating, so indulge yourself.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
We loved everything! Food was delicious and plentiful and the choice and anount of drinks was perfect
Gaucho Brunch - Edinburgh offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 0131 278 3410.
Gaucho Brunch - Edinburgh is rated 4.2 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Gaucho Brunch - Edinburgh does offer gift cards which you can purchase here https://www.gauchorestaurants.com/gifts/.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.