Hawkers Bar & Brasserie
Following the latest guidance from the Government from April 12th we will be opening for our NEW HEATED Terrace. Following the guidance from the Government we will be welcoming bookings of up to 6 people or 2 households.
When the guidance changes from the Government (Hopefully from May 17th) we will be reopening back inside & we cant wait!
All bookings made are for 1.5hr table times unless over 4 persons, when timings are slightly longer. Please enquire for more information.
We are a CASHLESS operation currently.
Influenced by the local character of Kingston upon Thames, Hawkers Bar and Brasserie is an all-day dining restaurant in the heart of Kingston upon Thames. We serve Lunch, Brunch, afternoon tea, cocktails and more.
Afternoon Tea£14.95 per person
Apr 16 - Jul 4, 2021Afternoon Tea served every Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Scones, savories and sweet. Simply amazing. Want to add bottomless prosecco onto your experience, simple. £14.95pp
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Great experience, simple choices, good value for money and good service in a quiet location even if we were outdoors.
The food and service was amazing! The only problem was that it was described as a ‘heated terrace’, yet the whole of the outside only had one heater.
Lovely food and staff. The heated terrace was so cosy and warm despite the cold weather
Service is good , and food is ok but cocktail are watery.
Hawkers Bar & Brasserie is rated 4.7 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.