- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
We love Hutong. Food is delicious, I recommend their Dim Sum (don't miss the Bao with the broth 😉) and the Peking Duck of course.
The food and staff were amazing and welcoming as usual
Authentic Chinese cuisine with great customer service.
Amazing! Great red lantern
Lovely food and service!
Great food, service and ambience but comes at a price. The valet parking made it particularly easy to get to. Now added to my list of regular haunts.
I must say their service is excellent. Especially the staff was explaining the food and ingredients.
Of course, the food was great and tasty! Will dine in again!
The food was not great at all.
Everything perfect! Thank you!
The food is unique but not sure if it is worth the pricing. Must try for the novelty value
Lovely evening with my better half ! Ambience and service excellent !!
Hutong offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 04 220 0868.
Hutong is rated 4.8 stars by 11 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.