Teppanyak - Courtyard by Marriott Shin-Osaka Station
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Greatest dinner ever. Most expensive as well, but still it's worth it. You have your own chef cooking in front of you, and everything that comes out is a culinary delight. Even simple fried vegetables were delicious, and when we've switched to wagyu beef, I was astonished how good it was.
Service is excellent, but please note that international credit cards might be not accepted. In this case ask to charge via hotel counter.
For 12000++ yen plus tax per person you'll get memorable experience, great food and wonderful views
as it is sluggish for this price range and the portions are small: (
Teppanyak - Courtyard by Marriott Shin-Osaka Station is rated 3.9 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.