India Club Restaurant
Hidden up a flight of stairs, India Club is part of London's history.
Experience one of the oldest curry houses in London. Discover a time-warp with portraits of the Indian independence era on the walls, wooden laminate tables and red lino flooring. India Club prides itself on providing authentic home-cooked styled South Indian cuisine at an extraordinary value, making it a very special dining experience.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Delicious food, friendly staff and great value. Would recommend supporting this business
Authentic Indian meal reminded me of great canteen food while growing up India. Great service, good food (resembling home cooked) and historical venue. Always a good place to have a good curry.
Such a iconic establishment of London and great food and excellent service.
India Club Restaurant offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 7836 4880.
India Club Restaurant is rated 4.9 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.