- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
The food was minimal but very poor compared to the price. I ordered tomato soup and was given a very small piece of bread. The chicken on the other hand was terrible.
The prices are way too high for the poor quality
We were seated to a nice meal indoors at the restaurant area and had other clientele walking past to the outside area constantly swearing and not dressed for the area.
The toilets were also not to the best standard.
We chose the Pork and Beef from the Sunday Roast Carvery both meats were satisfactory , though my rare beef could have been more tender needing a steak knife to cut it . A good selection of vegetables though regrettably not piping hot . A rather limited choice of deserts .
The waiting Staff were very friendly and helpful , but they seemed lack professionalism and self confidence .
On arrival , we were concerned that our reservation was not on the list ; after showing the Head ? Waiter a copy of the OpenTable confirmation my wife and I were seated at a table set for five . ( the original reservation for 4 persons was reduced to 2 due to last minute illness )
Ipswich Hotel is rated 2.7 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.